ISO 9001 quality and customer satisfaction:
ISO 9001 certification enables you to demonstrate your commitment to service quality and customer satisfaction as well as continuously improving your quality management systems and integrating the realities of a changing world.In a world where competing products and services begin to look the same, it’s the processes and systems behind them that make the real difference and deliver competitive advantage.
The Ongoing Benefits of ISO 9001 Certification
A well designed and implemented Quality Management System, based on ISO 9001 has been shown to provide organizations with the following benefits:
- You will have consistent, repeatable processes and a common system.
- You will have fewer problems with failures in service or product quality.
- Your people know what to do and how you want it done.
- You will have more business, because you can sell to new markets or having the endorsement will distinguish you in the marketplace.
- You’ll know more quickly if things are going wrong, and where; you stop spending money or wasting time on the same old problems. Many problems will disappear because you know how to prevent them; if they do come up, you’ll know how to fix them faster.
- Better management control and reporting – which means that you know how your business is doing.