ISO 14001 certification (Environmental Management System)
ISO 14001 certification is designed to address the delicate balance between maintaining profitability and reducing environmental impact; with the commitment of your organization, it can enable you to achieve both objectives. This means you can identify aspects of your business that ISO 14001 certification impact on the environment and understand those environmental laws that are relevant to your situation.
It maps out a framework that a organization or company can follow to set up an effective environmental management system. It can be used by anycompany or organization regardless of its activity or sector.
Key benefits of the standard include:
- Identify cost savings with greater emphasis on resource, waste and energy management
- Develop the corporate image and credibility
Quantify, monitor and control the impact of operations on the environment, now and in the future
- Ensure legislative awareness and compliance
Improve environmental performance of supply chain
Protect the company, assets, shareholders and directors
Potentially decrease public liability insurance costs for your organisation
Grow your access to business partners and potential customers Impact on Your Business
- By completing ISO 14001 certification your organisation can assure stakeholders that your environmental management system (EMS) meets international industry specific environmental standards.
- Every company large and small; industrial, manufacturing, services, or trade related had an impact on the environment and can therefore benefit from ISO 14001 certification.
ISO certified Companies today are under increasing pressure to demonstrate that they do not pursue profit at the expense of the environment.